Personal Hand SanitiserRegular price £3.00
Portable Hand Sanitiser
Hand gel with a gel-based consistency, which rapidly removes all the nasties.
Tested and approved to the standards laid out in BS EN 13624, BS EN 13727, BS EN 14476, BS EN 1500, which are the European Standards for Bactericidal, Virucidal, Yeasticidal & Fungicidal activity. It also conforms to the standards laid out in the Food Standards Agency for preparation of food (click here).
- Fast-acting and Non-Greasy.
- Rapidly removes all the nasties.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle french vanilla fragrance
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates.
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Pump onto clean hands and rub together ensuring full area of hands are covered and massage in for a minimum of 30 seconds.
AREAS OF USAGE
70% Alcohol Denat*, Aqua**, SorbitoI*, Polysorbate 20*. Carbomer, Parfum. *Denotes plant or mineral origin **water from The Yorkshire Moors. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors